Terms & Conditions:
Promo and Shout-Outs with CricketPRO
- All photos, stats and achievements must be mailed to SA Cricket Promotions before 4pm to be mentioned on that day. After this time (4pm) will be posted the next day.
- Facebook Advertising – Reserved only for milestones like Half centuries (50 runs), Centuries (100 runs) and 3+ wicket walls and end of season awards.
- Instagram & Twitter will be used for milestones, shout-outs, best action shots, awards and birthday wishes.
- Youtube – This will be short video clips highlighting performances of our Platinum Members during the cause of the season.
- Please make sure to have honest and accurate information before you submit Images.
- There are no refunds on joining or monthly fees.., once you sign up you’ll receive all your benefits immediately and as a business we need to protect ourselves from hit and runs (People using CricketPRO as a once off). Your sign-up fee shows us your commitment to the program and your passion for cricket.
- This is a Month to Month contract and you can cancel at any given time.
- Please be advised if you do consider re-joining the sign-up fee will have to be paid again.
Upgrades and Downgrades
- You are able to upgrade at any time with an added fee of R250 including the difference (R800) to become a Platinum member.
- Downgrade at no cost but lose your Platinum benefits. (Upgrade back to Platinum R400)
- Platinum Members may look at this option in the 4-month Winter period.
- To qualify for our Diamond Club you will need to upgrade to our Platinum Membership if you are a current Gold Member.
- Please note that 12 months Platinum Membership needs to be completed to qualify for Full Sponsorship (Diamond Club)
- Please make sure Monthly fees are paid before the end of every month. Failure to do so will result in a double payment the next month.
- You will receive and invoice after the 25th of Every month.
- If no Monthly fees are paid after 60 days we will have no other option but to suspend or even cancel your account as a member till outstanding payments are made.
- Monthly fees will be paid throughout the year even when cricket in not being played in South Africa.
- Pricing of Monthly fees were based on the 4-Month winter-break, so members can still receive all their benefits through the Winter period.
- You can pay monthly fees upfront or in advance but this has to be arranged with SA Cricket Promotions. (6 or 12 Month Advance options)
Pricelist and Sponsorship
- Prices are subject to change on the 1st July every year based on the current exchange rate.
- Your Pricelist and Sponsorship with SA Cricket Promotions is your personal property and should not be shared with anyone. (Confidential)
- All orders and Sales must be done with SA Cricket Promotions and not the Brands and companies that you’ll be using. Mail all your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Please do not walk into any stores with your pricelist and expect your pricing from the salesman. You will have to order/consult with SA Cricket Promotions upon any sales.
- Do not mail or share your pricelist and contract details to anyone as this is your personal and private agreement with SA Cricket Promotions.
- You can say you are sponsored by SA Cricket Promotions but have to recommend potential clients to mail us direct for Information so we can explain the concept.
- As a Gold member you’ll receive FREE courier delivery fees with orders to the value of R3000 or more to all Major Cities listed below.
- As a Platinum Member all your orders with a weight of 5KG or less will be sent to your door at our cost.
- Free deliveries will only be done to Major Cities listed here:- Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, East London and Port Elizabeth.
- All Outlying areas will be charged based on the outlying fee and not the full courier cost.
- Free deliveries does not include Overnight or Express Services.
- No deliveries will be done over weekends!
- Please make sure that someone is on hand to collect your goods when delivery is due.
- You will receive a Tracking Number once your order leaves our premises and can be tracked with our carrier.
Conduct as a CricketPRO Member
- As a Member you need to conduct yourself in a Professional manner because you will be representing us as a Member on the field and social media.
- Please do not try and negotiate any pricing with our staff as this will count against you receiving a Full Sponsorship from CricketPRO.
- Please reframe from tagging SA Cricket Promotion in non-cricket related posts. As these photos will be viewed by thousands of our followers.
- Please do not advertise and mention what you receiving from SA Cricket Promotions over social media just refer people to get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Termination of Contract/Membership
- Termination of contract can be done by both SA Cricket Promotions and the member.
- If you as a Member decide to cancel or resign we will honour your decision.
- SA Cricket Promotions also has the power to terminate your contract at any time but with good reasoning and evidence of improper conduct.
- Please note that SA Cricket Promotions are not entitled to refund any Fees and this will be forfeited by you as a member upon cancellation.
*Please feel free to Mail all your questions to email@example.com